This will be the shortest entry I will have made this year but I will make it nonetheless for consistency. I was extremely busy this week trying to juggle multiple items. The themes of the first week of February were negotiations and endurance.
- Negotiating work project scope.
- Negotiating time amongst so many projects.
- Negotiations on home renovation choices.
- Negotiating travel plans with friends.
- Negotiating stimulus plans.
- Enduring the pain of Joelle on The Biggest Loser.
- Enduring doctor’s treatments.
- Enduring the training.
- Enduring the economic downturn.
- Enduring the cold.
So, those were the topics that dominated my week. Oh yeah, also the crazy lady with 14 children. I will do better to get more into the next entry when time frees up.