Life: Took second work trip to NYC this year. Met another family memeber for the first time. Finally got our office looking in order at home.
Lessons Learned: Life is short, live it to the fullest. Two friends lost family members this week. Reminded of how important it is to reach out and connect and to make yourself available.
3 Pillars Accomplishments:
- Athletics – Got in a lot of good training but still short of complete week of training.
- Work – great working sessions onsite with customers.
- Social – I got to meet Tracy Huynh, a family member from my wife’s side.
- What did I learn? Push hard and plan ahead.
- What did I do to help my future? Networked with colleagues in NYC.
- How did I help someone this week? Gave some mentoring advice to Tracy on career paths.
- Who do I love? My wife and dog. They make being home great.
- What am I grateful for? Technology, it makes the world smaller.