Life: Took second work trip to Toronto for this year. Hosted an Ugly Holiday Sweater party at the house. Welcomed home some family members for the holidays.
Lessons Learned: Pay attention to the details. Collaborate more with others. Don’t forget people’s names.
3 Pillars Accomplishments:
- Athletics – 5 for 5 on Cardio and 3 rounds of strength training.
- Work – Great meetings with client in Toronto. Successfully helped design a data mart.
- Social – Hosted a super fun holiday party in our new home.
- What did I learn? Stay organized and don’t procrastinate. Also, Mark Hamill works at Rogers in Toronto.
- What did I do to help my future? Made an impression on my clients.
- How did I help someone this week? Providing some coding advice to an up and coming technologist.
- Who do I love? My distant family who I haven’t gotten to spend holidays with in some time.
- What am I grateful for? Water, helps keep you sober.