Week by Week – W02Y2016
NYC is not for everyone. I love the city and could spend days there anytime. Some people just like a slower pace. I am speaking about some colleagues who just could not wrap their head around the energy and awesomeness that is NYC.
3 Pillars Accomplishments
- Got in workouts 6 out of 7 days and noticed some significant progress. Feeling very optimistic about the possibility of racing competitively again.
- Very productive trip to NYC. Met with an exciting client and looking forward to wrapping up a few other projects.
- Taking it easy and planning out the year.
- What did I learn?
- NYC is too much for some people. Uber is also too much for some people.
- What did I do to help my future?
- Great work with presenting solutions to a client.
- How did I help someone this week?
- Mentored a colleague through his first work trip.
- Who do I love?
- Uber for making it so easy to get around frigid NYC and Ramen shops.
- What am I grateful for?
- Ramen on cold nights.