Great progress on sticking with training plan. Working very hard at trying to find the time to start and complete many side projects. Planning has started on additional renovations to the house.
We can do something about the residential parking issues in Home Park. Making it my goal to have it rectified for the four main streets affected.
3 Pillars Accomplishments
- 6 out of 7 days in a row of training and hitting my target weight. Soreness and fatigue becoming a factor. Trying to stay on top of my recovery efforts.
- Seems I have been put onto every project imaginable. Leaving little time for side projects and professional development.
- Celebrated a Patriots playoff victory and Aaron’s birthday. Good drinking weekend.
- What did I learn?
- Residential parking is a thing in Home Park and we can have it enforced.
- What did I do to help my future?
- Stayed organized, on track and focused on completing many side projects.
- How did I help someone this week?
- Started working with neighbors on fixing parking issues in our neighborhood.
- Who do I love?
- Edelman for making it back to the team for the playoff game.
- What am I grateful for?
- Angela won a new Tom Brady jersey at the Pats meet up group.