Very very eventful week. Discovering the joys of ClassPass for athletic training. I hope to write a formal review about the service later. We’re making great progress on planning the landscaping updates at the house. I got to spend some valuable time at Oglethorpe catching up with fellow alums and meeting the class of 2020 along with some new students to mentor. Unfortunately, my Patriots did not wrap the season up well with a loss at Denver. I don’t feel so bad since we won the Super Bowl last year but it would have been nice to have grabbed another back-to-back title stint.
ClassPass may be the best fitness/training development in a while. I only have 4 hours max per week for each extra curricular hobby I want to pursue. That includes guitar lessons and greek. I only have 7 hours a week max for athletic training. Time management is key.
3 Pillars Accomplishments
- 6 out of 7 days in a row of training again. Discovered ClassPass which gave me access to some of the best gyms in Atlanta and some more advanced training. I finally decided to stop setting training goals based on distance on focus more on time spent training. This approach brings my fitness goals in line with how I measure my other goals. I also confirmed again that I cannot play basketball whatsoever.
- Looking forward to working on some side projects, specifically a new app I am developing, when time allows.
- Caught up my friend Jeremy at his Cycling specific facility, Burn Studios, in Brookhaven. Survived the East Coast Snowmageddon.
- What did I learn?
- Time Management and very specific structure to each day is the only way I can reach all the goals I have.
- What did I do to help my future?
- Financial cleanup and tax season preparation.
- How did I help someone this week?
- Met a bunch of young students at Oglethorpe this week and started mentoring a few of them.
- Who do I love?
- The Patriots for not suffering from a Super Bowl hangover and fighting through adversity to get to a 5th straight AFC Conference Championship game.
- What am I grateful for?
- Four wheel drive vehicles during inclement weather.