If last week was busy, go, go, go. This week was definitely chillax. I felt older than ever but that is thanks to the increased training load. The fall weather is starting to creep in and we’re starting to get the decorations and planning in order. Fall is by far our favorite time of year. Living in Georgia, it is the relief you earn after suffering through the brutal summer heat and humidity.
Somos, sois, and son are hard as hell to remember when to use in Spanish. Recovery is everything with sports.
- Played soccer again for the first time in almost 8 or 9 months. Definitely looked sluggish and felt a step behind but glad I am back in it. Thank God for subs.
- Definitely not chill here. All week war room getting ready for a big project release.
- Kirkwood is an awesome town. Great wine stroll and amazing locally owned and operated shops. It’s always great to visit a coffee shop that someone you went to high school with started. If you have not already, make sure to check out Tap Room Coffee in Kirkwood.
- What did I learn?
- I can still do two-a-days without dying.
- What did I do to help my future?
- Kept on with Spanish lesson. ¿Comprendé?
- How did I help someone this week?
- Looked out for a neighbor who had left a garage door open while out of town.
- Who do I love?
- My Oglethorpe family. Great people who try to get other people. Leave your assumptions at home or at least allow them to be changed by asking questions.
- What am I grateful for?
- Video technology. Maybe one day it really well capture just the right moment when we can all see the truth.