Week by Week – W40Y2016
All things Halloween. Trying to get the house ready for the BandY Chili Cook-Off and Halloween. Seeing life come full circle while watching my Alma Mater’s varsity soccer game with my friend since fourth grade.
Winter or Summer items need to be stored high and dry to preserve them. Otherwise you’ll putt out a fire pit that you’ll just end up throwing away.
- Slacker week. Nursing a left hamstring strain and sore back. Need to make sure I don’t forget to do my recovery exercises.
- Customer events, multiple happy hour outings, and all week on site project. Busy, busy, busy.
- What did I learn?
- Some days I just can’t get my running wheels going.
- What did I do to help my future?
- Researched before buying.
- How did I help someone this week?
- Spoke with parents and students at OU about life during and after college.
- Who do I love?
- Band of Skulls! Seriously, if you haven’t discovered them already what are you waiting for?
- What am I grateful for?
- October weather in Georgia. Essentially, the weather we had all year in San Jose but actually earned by enduring a brutal summer.