What an eventful week. We hosted another party, this time our BandY Chili Cook Off party. I was so pleased with the number of entrants, varieties and energy of the contest. The weather could not have been better or the interests. Looking forward to next year where we have big surprise plans for it.
You can never be organized enough when planning events. I plan to start to put plans on paper more often. Sling TV is more than I expected it to be as a service. It should actually make cutting the cord much easier for most people. Lastly, I need to stay on top of the site content. I still get people discovering it from all over.
- 5 full days during the week but nothing on the weekend. Swamped with events and feeling lethargic from a flu shot. I mailed this one in. I am however, looking forward to maybe buying a Rock N’ Roll Marathon Tour Pass to get access to 3 Half marathons for the price of one. Also very pleased that I have now convinced two friends to buy the Garmin 735xt. My review of it is coming soon.
- Birthdays, chili cook offs, and The Walking Dead. So much of everything.
- What did I learn?
- Deliberate Practice is everything.
- What did I do to help my future?
- Got back into building apps, if only as proof of concepts.
- How did I help someone this week?
- Who do I love?
- Friends and family for helping make events and holidays special.
- What am I grateful for?
- Saturday Night Live for helping us get through this election season with some laughs.