Week by Week – W52Y2015
Life: What a great week wrapping up 2015. One of the most eventful in my life. Celebrated Christmas with family by experimenting with a game of
Lessons Learned: Don’t forget to schedule and complete your Story Corps interview. We were supposed to complete these as part of our family Christmas party and I totally forgot.
3 Pillars Accomplishments:
- Athletics – Very good progress and a good training plan to build a base on next year.
- Work – Well, it was Christmas week and I still had clients calling me up until the last minute of Christmas eve. However, we did have our company holiday party which was a good networking event.
- Social – Hosted a super fun family Christmas party in our house.
- What did I learn? Be adaptable and try some DIY projects.
- What did I do to help my future? Cleaned up training and financial plans for 2016.
- How did I help someone this week? Helped family get to know each other by having them do Secret Santa exchanges rather than traditional gift giving.
- Who do I love? Our dog LuLu, she turned 2 years old this week.
- What am I grateful for? Evernote, keeps me so organized.