Week by Week – W09Y2016
A very busy followup week to the half marathon last week. Lots of time spent in the dirt removing trees, breaking down old rock gardens and prepping the first areas for a new landscape vision. Also, spent a lot of time training on the second half of the week. I was so sore from the race and mostly rested the first half of the week. I ran with LuLu a bunch and I’m using these runs to get her trained up for her first 5K where she will run along side Angela. It’s a slower place running with LuLu but it is probably what I need right now. I have also added about 4-5 races to my calendar for 2016. ambitious but exciting.
When you remove Pine Trees, where a long sleeve shirt or your arms will get torn up by a 1,000 cuts. Also, keep Aleve close by.
3 Pillars Accomplishments
- Back to a regular training routine, and anticipating a slew of races in 2016.
- Getting very busy and getting more involved in the Sales side.
- Planning out a super adventurous trip around Europe this summer. Voting on a land use development in our neighborhood. I am on the side for progress.
- What did I learn?
- Pine needles hurt.
- What did I do to help my future?
- Got my hands dirty in the mud and made significant progress in remaking our backyard.
- How did I help someone this week?
- Helped my brother-in-law relocate our four pine trees to his home.
- Who do I love?
- My family, never a dull moment.
- What am I grateful for?
- Yelp, best way to screen out junk professionals.